Skills: Project Management
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Watkins, Colorado, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Field Project Lead / Construction Lead II in Watkins, CO. This is a Pipeline Damage Prevention position.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Leads the safety effort to ensure all excavation work in and around Bronco pipelines is performed as per established procedures to protect the health, safety and well being of personnel's involved in the work
- Provides onsite coordination of the work activities, including but not limited to: facility construction, pipeline construction, and location & road construction, in an assigned geographical area
- Has knowledge and experience in underground line locating and mapping of underground utilities
- Ensures COP pipeline maps are maintained and are readily available
- Ensures the implementation of safety & environmental procedures and in compliance with regulations and policies
- Ensures work is performed in compliance with Company's safety policies/procedures as well as all applicable environmental and regulatory requirements
- Coordinates with Projects, Engineering, Operations, Planning and Scheduling, and vendors to achieve established objectives and minimizes interruptions to operations
- Completes all required documentation and reporting activities
- Assesses construction activities and identifies high-risk activities to prioritize time on-site
- Typically 7-10 years of experience
- Requires a strong understanding of discipline
- Excavation Competent Person
- Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations
- Makes decisions within broad parameter
- Decisions are guided by policies/procedures/business plans
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.