Skills: WellSite Supervisor, Perforation, Wireline
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: New Iberia, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Job Description Summary
Under broad direction, the Wireline Field Service Manager supervises multiple Wireline and Perforating crews, who on a daily basis execute services at the well site.
Responsibilities include :
- Hires members of the crews, disciplining and terminating crew members.
- Provides input into the development of personnel and uses competency data to improve job performance metrics.
- With past field experience, serves as an assessor to assess crew competence.
- Regularly uses performance data to identify opportunities for performance improvements.
- Knowledgeable of and actively promotes the application of Halliburton Management System (HMS) to work methods and processes.
- Coordinates and assists with the Correction, Prevention, and Improvement (CPI) process for the PSL.
- Investigates and performs follow-up activities on irregular/unplanned events and/or jobs.
- Is accountable for compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Standards & actively promotes and uses Halliburton tools related to safe working conditions, such as Job Safety Analysis (JSA) & Hazard Observation Programs (HOC).
- Involved in the process of investigating accidents, injuries, and incidents within assigned PSL using the appropriate investigative tools (Taproot).
- Drives the implementation of new technology within Wireline and Perforating at client's location.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation and directly impacts a revenue center's viability and its quality of service via personal contributions.
Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in engineering, business administration or similar disciplines and a minimum of 3 years of experience in Wireline & Perforating field operations.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
719 Hanger Dr, New Iberia, Louisiana, 70560, United States
Requisition Number: 73271
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.
Halliburton placed 2nd in the 2018 Rigzone Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more.