Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
- Identify market opportunities for company products and services
- Develop measureable sales strategies to support sales objectives
- Plans, organize and schedule effective sales calls on existing and potential customers on a regular basis
- Coordinate communication of technical and commercial information between the customer and the applicable business unit within the company
- Facilitate the company's relationships with the account; attend functions/presentations with customer(s) as required
- Assist in developing customer product specifications through provision of technical information for appropriate application and resolution of concerns with products and/or services.
- Assist in developing customer product manuals, lead customer training sessions and resolve customer concerns relative to product performance
- Interact with inside sales and support staff for account management and information processing
- Liaise with manufacturing, engineering, and production to monitor status of, and interpret customer requirements to maximize inventory, delivery compatibility and manufacturing utilization
- Prepare weekly sales reports, summary reports and other documentation as required
- High school diploma/GED
- 3+ Years of demonstrated oil & gas sales experience
- Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Post-secondary diploma in Engineering Technology or Commerce
- Previous experience with valves specific to the Oil & Gas Production, Transportation, Refining and Petrochemical Industries.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.