Skills: Marine Supervisor
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Singapore, Singapore
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Year Experience: 20+ year
Licenses/Certificates: Must have/had a valid STCW license
Required Core Competencies:
· Must be knowledgeable of current industry marine/maritime rule & guidance (IMCA, MTS DP, IMO, class societies)
· Must have expertise in offshore O&G marine risk management methodologies such as WSOG, ASOG and AMOG development and implementation.
· Must be skilled in marine dynamic positioning operations & industrial missions for all categories of vessels (logistics, projects and construction, MODU's).
· IMOD will be first and foremost responsible with assuring high quality of delivery to clients (mostly major O&G operators).
· IMOD will develop, implement and monitor strategy for growth of international maritime business.
· IMOD will provide training, coaching and mentoring to staff as part of skills & competency sustainability plan.
· IMOD will report to the GATE Energy President of Project Mgmt. & Engineering.
· Travel may exceed 50%
· Must be able to travel internationally and offshore
· Must have a current Singaporean employment pass (EP) or be able to attain an EP.