JOB FUNCTIONS AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- This position will have responsibility for the overseeing, supporting and supervising the maintenance and upkeep on all equipment including compressors, engines, turbines, heat exchangers, cooling towers, air coolers, filtration equipment, pressure relief devices and other specialty items.
- Assure facilities establish and maintain preventative and predictive maintenance programs
- Assure best practices are being implemented, improved and consistently followed
- Responsible for the upkeep of maintenance and emissions records in accordance with state and federal regulations
- Provide support for Maintenance Technicians to equipment troubleshooting/repairs
- Attend safety meetings, work safely and motivate staff to follow safety practices
- Oversight of established overtime guidance and safety policies
- Train and develop maintenance personnel in safe and proper job procedures
- Train and develop staff to perform mechanical analysis of rotating equipment and emission testing including evaluation and troubleshooting of diagnostic reports.
- Minimum 5 year's maintenance and/or operation experience in a Gas Processing Facility.
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience in Gas Processing Facilities.
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license to include a safe driving record satisfactory to the company.
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to effectively work with minimum supervision
- Solid computer skills to include Microsoft Office Software
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, with the ability to respond to call outs as needed to fulfill business objective and the ability to work shifts for plant or field conditions.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull at least a minimum of 50lbs.
- Ability to work in changing climate conditions.
- Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing.
- Follow and adhere to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines (ex: eye protection, footwear, Nomex).
- Regular and reliable attendance
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
- Associate's degree in Mechanical Technology or equivalent experience maintaining mechanical equipment and facility components typically utilized in natural gas processing.
- Knowledge of PSM and mechanical drawings, maintenance records, maintenance procedures, equipment drawings, and maintenance manuals.
- Knowledge of all safety aspects of electrical troubleshooting and maintenance, including compliance with OSHA 1910.
- Working knowledge of diagnostic tools used on the equipment mentioned above.
Targa Resources is an equal opportunity workplace. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation if requested for disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.