Company: Targa Resources Inc
Skills: Inventory Control
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Galena Park, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Targa Resources is a growth-oriented provider of midstream services and is one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in North America, with assets in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Louisiana and California. Targa owns, operates, acquires, and develops a diversified portfolio of complementary midstream energy assets. We encourage your interest in joining our team and pursuing the many opportunities we have at Targa.
Job Duties / Responsibilities (specific to the department, location or position)
• Responsible for supporting the Measurement Coordinator lll and Facility Admin by performing duties including, but not limited to, the following:
·Inputting pipeline movements, ships, & barges, using POPS and Right Angle for billing and inventory control;
·Maintaining stock gain/loss;
·Calculating and verifying pipeline tickets, communicating volumes and tank inventories with Mont Belvieu Measurement group;
·Verifying tank inventories daily and reconciling for product loss and measurement equipment discrepancies;
·Preparing monthly throughput and loss/gain reports by product and customer, distributing reports to internal and external customers;
·Verifying barge and ship volume calculations and comparing with 3rd party inspection reports;
·Updating and maintaining flash report daily;
·Coordinating with Mont Belvieu Measurement group on the HGS pipeline system balance;
·Processing requests for facility personnel and vendors utilizing the Oracle Financial Software for procuring materials and services;
• ·Other duties as assigned. Will utilize computer programs for the generation of correspondence, reports, charts, statistics and flow sheets, and production data collection for report purposes.
Minimum Essential Qualifications (include physical requirements)
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Valid Texas driver's license
• Proficient in MS Office, Windows, Word & Excel
• Able to obtain a TWIC card
• Be able to perform occasional lifting up to 30 lbs
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles.
• Strong communication/interpersonal skills with a high degree of professionalism.
• Ability to prioritize daily work schedule and function with minimum supervision.
• Good problem solving skills, ability to think out of the box and run with the ball.
• Capable of documenting processes used to complete routine tasks.
Preferred Qualifications (used as a tool to prioritize candidates that meet minimum qualifications)
• Proficient in use of Maximo, Oracle, Right Angle, POPS and other applicable computer software.
• 5+ years of product accounting experience in a LPG/petrochemical environment.
• Valid TWIC holder
To apply please go to http://www.targaresources.com/careers/careers-overview
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.