Targa Resources Corp., a midstream natural gas company, has an immediate opening for a Senior ESH Systems Analyst located in Houston, Texas to manage Targa's Environmental Management Information System (EMIS). Sphera's Essential (ESS) serves as Targa's system of record for compliance and is an integrated part of Targa's ES&H Management System. The ES&H Senior Systems Analyst will also act as the liason between the Information Technology (IT) organization and the ES&H organization. The Senior ESH Systems Analyst will be part of the ES&H Regulatory Assurance team, reporting directly to the Manager - ES&H Systems Support. JOB FUNCTIONS AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFACTIONS:
- Company Leader of Targa's EMIS, functioning as the Sphera Essential Administrator.
- Strong understanding of Essential Air, Compliance and Performance Modules, or similar EMIS modules.
- Manage Air module implementations and maintenance (configuring equations, setting up equipment, hierarchies, parameters and unit testing).
- Manage Compliance module implementations and maintenance (setting up permits, importing regulatory rules from CyberRegs, entering facility and equipment emission/parameter limits, setting up tasks, auto tasks, and email notifications).
- Collaborate with Targa's permitting, compliance and field environmental teams to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Manage and develop sustainable work processes, procedures and training documents applicable to ESS.
- Develop training to ensure that all ESS users and superusers can complete required duties.
- Ability to effectively communicate and document ESH business and IT information concerning ESS.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with all ESH stakeholders on the execution of the change management process to maintain and modify system content.
- Manage development of dashboard design including emission charts, link to task assignments, and view of permits and task status.
- Lead EMIS integration with other systems, such as process historians and Maximo.
- Help manage and maintain ESH Management System tools like, 3E Online SDS service, Sharepoint etc.
- Manage contractors and consultants, as needed.
- B.S. in Engineering, or Management of Information Systems, or related science such as chemistry, physics or other environmental science.
- Related environmental experience in industry would be considered instead where the candidate meets the other job expectations.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with environmental software implementations in a consulting/industrial environment with one or more of the following ESH software: Sphera Essential, Opsinfo, Enablon, SAP, Intelex, Enviance.
- Demonstration of effective project management skills.
- Advanced level desktop computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and Sharepoint.
- Working knowledge of SQL or similar database
- Legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than your current employer.
- Fluent English verbal and written skills.
- Related work experience in Sphera Essential
- Related work experience in SQL database and SSRS reporting system, or equivalent.
- Related work experience in oil and gas or consulting environment through previous work.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels within the company as well as organizations outside the company (regulatory agencies, contractors, consultants).
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
- Physical ability to accompany plant employees on plant tours.
- Ability to travel away overnight periodically, as needed, for training or company events.
Targa Resources is an equal opportunity workplace. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation if requested for disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.