Skills: Project Controls
Other Skills: Shutdown
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our Client is looking for a Shutdown Coordinator, on a contract basis, location in Aberdeen
The primary accountability of this role is the identification, management and monitoring of all issues which have the potential to impact the successful delivery of the 2020 Shutdown.
The Shutdown Coordinator shall be responsible for the overall leadership, management and delivery of the Shutdown Project planning and implementation. The role shall work closely with the Engineering Team (Project and Integrity Engineers), Operations Management & offshore based team and also regularly interface with the Production Optimisation Manager.
- Overall coordination of the Shutdown Management process including the structured gates and the associated deliverables in accordance with the Shutdown Management Manual.
- Development and delivery of the Shutdown Terms of Reference and Milestone Plan.
- Setting and gaining approval of the Shutdown Drivers, Schedule and Scope of Work.
- Developing and maintaining a Risk Register, which captures all HSE and Business risks.
- Developing Contingency Plans for all major risks.
- Identifying and assuring the availability the necessary resources from within the organisation and via existing Contracts to deliver the planning and execution phases.
- Development and delivery of a detailed execution plan comprising all scopes ensuring stakeholder alignment.
- Setting/agreeing performance metrics, to include HSE, Schedule, Work scope, Budget, Quality.
- Monitoring/reporting against Project performance metrics and leading appropriate interventions.
- Identification of, communication and consultation will all internal and external stakeholders
- Assuring adherence to the relevant Safety Management Systems.
- Chairing regular Shutdown Gate Reviews and Meetings with all stakeholders
- Relevant industrial experience, of which the majority should be oil & gas industry related.
- Experience in a senior Shutdown coordination / management role
- Demonstrable success in delivering large and complex projects/shutdowns.
- Computer literate, including experience with Primavera P6 / MS Project.
- The individual must also be in possession of a current UK Offshore Medical and BOSIET Training Certification
- Travel is expected to offshore locations as well as other company Offices as required.