Skills: Construction Manager
Other Skills: pipeline, excavation
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Watkins, Colorado, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Our client, a major oil and gas company is seeking a Field Project Lead/Construction Lead for a 6 month renewable contract based in Watkins, Colorado. Role requires strong knowledge of excavation and pipeline damage protection.
- Leads the safety effort to ensure all excavation work in and around Bronco pipelines is performed as per established procedures to protect the health, safety and well being of personnel's involved in the work.
- Provides onsite coordination of the work activities, including but not limited to: facility construction, pipeline construction, and location & road construction, in an assigned geographical area.
- Has knowledge and experience in underground line locating and mapping of underground utilities.
- Ensures pipeline maps are maintained and are readily available.
- Ensures the implementation of safety & environmental procedures and in compliance with regulations and policies.
- Ensures work is performed in compliance with company's safety policies/procedures as well as all applicable environmental and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinates with Projects, Engineering, Operations, Planning and Scheduling, and vendors to achieve established objectives and minimizes interruptions to operations.
- Completes all required documentation and reporting activities.
- Typically 7-10 years of experience.
- Requires a strong understanding of discipline.
- Excavation Competent Person
- Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations.
- Makes decisions within broad parameters
Competentia is more than a staffing company; we combine our long experience in the industry with a continuing commitment to innovation to provide a different level of customer service.
From the moment you begin planning your projects Competentia offers you real advantages in all areas related to staffing your teams and managing your manpower resources.
We offer strategic staffing solutions ranging from recruitment and onboarding to training, payrolling and mobilizing your human capital.
Above all we offer the expertise, experience and integrity to bring you genuine peace of mind as you manage one of the most challenging aspects of the modern technical market place.