Skills: Secretarial or Administrative, Engineering Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
To provide technical and clerical assistance to project managers, senior discipline engineers and project teams.
- Preparation of CTRs and mobilisation requests.
- Preparation and maintenance of financial documents and reports as instructed by Project Management
- Support the preparation of inspection work packs.
- Maintain filing systems/databases.
- Maintain inspection databases as required.
- Assist with maintenance of integrity registers and project plans.
- Assist in review of incoming workflow as instructed by Senior Engineers.
- Assist with retrieval of project specific technical data.
- Preparation and collation of operational data and reporting
- Assist with duties as directed by Senior Discipline Engineers
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management
- Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Reports Directly to the Operations Manager
- The Project Manager and Inspection Discipline Engineers will also define the day-to-day work for this position
- Performance will be measured by the Operations Manager
- Minimum Standard Grades education
- Appropriate Secondary School engineering/technical study/qualifications i.e. HNC/HND qualification or working towards qualification
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- A good general technical/engineering knowledge and aptitude
- Ability to work to given deadlines with minimal supervision
- Experience of working on PC work stations in particular with Microsoft Excel and Word products
- Ensures that regular consistent communication and interaction takes place with project team.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.