Skills: Physicist, Petrophysicist
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Selangor, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
1 - Plan, implement and update petrophysical program by application of cost effective logging technologies and perform evaluation of petrophysical logs acquired throughout all phases (exploration, appraisal, development and production) of field life cycle to support System Integration and Trade Off Studies (SITOS) for the development and implementation of hydrocarbon recovery
2 - Plan, monitor and review petrophysical technology advancement by studying and assessing in-house technology research and development, technology collaboration with partners, acquisition, outsourcing and benchmarking to ensure continuous availability of matured, cost effective and cutting edge technology solution to support economic and sustainable development and production of hydrocarbon recovery technology at related fields.
3 - Plan execute optimum petrophysical logging program by integrating all pertinent subsurface data and applying cost effective technology solution throughout exploration, appraisal, development, production and abandonment phases to support development and implementation of hydrocarbon recovery technology at related fields.
4 - Performing petrophysical log analysis, evaluation and providing petrophysic properties and result to support System Integration and Trade Off Study (SITOS) project team
5 - Plan and review logging operation by monitoring drilling activities, analyzing petrophysical logs and updating logging plans to ensure optimum and cost effective logging operation.
6 - Plan and conduct post drilling documentation by capturing all lessons learnt and future recommendations in order to provide PETRONAS with pertinent data for current as well as future business requirements.
• Minimum Master's Degree in Science preferably Petroleum Engineering. A PhD holder would be an advantage.
• 7 to 9 years of experience in oil and gas exploration, development and production activities.
• Possess good understanding of upstream operational requirements, value drivers and role of technology in achieving upstream business success.
• Good awareness of subsurface technologies such as in the field of geoscience, petrophysics, drilling, production technology and reservoir engineering.
• Possess excellent soft skills in decision making, relationship building, communication and networking.