Skills: Field Service Tech
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: North Dakota, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Rotation: 8 days on, 6 days off
Location: Tioga, ND
Will work Monday - Friday at start of the assignment for training purposes.
* Performs equipment surveillance, autonomous maintenance, and first-level response
* Operates equipment and understands process controls & flow (start up, shut down)
* Communicates work activities accurately in the system (shift changes, log books, daily email reporting)
* Clearly communicates and works with Hess Operations to comply with applicable Hess policies and procedures
* Complies with all Rules and guidance (energy isolation, land transportation, EHS)
* Industrial / Oilfield experience
* Basic computer skills (Microsoft)
* Mechanical aptitude
* Good communication skills
* Knowledge of safety requirements and practices
* High school diploma or equivalent required
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.
Fircroft is a leading provider of technical recruitment solutions to a number of specialist industries, active in over 40 countries worldwide. Our key sectors include:
Oil & Gas, Petrochemical & Process, Automotive & Aerospace, Nuclear & Power, Mining & Minerals and General Engineering.
Many of Fircroft’s recruitment professionals have been with the company for over 10 years, enabling us to build long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. We work with some of the world’s largest companies providing solutions for both contract and permanent recruitment.