Skills: Petroleum Engineering, Reservoir Engineering, Geologist
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced individual with knowledge of geomechanics, geology, reservoir engineering and has management capabilities. GGRE Manager oversees the GGRE team taking into consideration both the goals of the company and the needs of customers. The GGRE Manager is responsible for meeting with vendors to ensure quality vendors are contracted and coordinates all efforts of GGRE Team, while working simultaneously with other key members of the organization to develop a multifunctional team environment.
This position reports directly to the Sr. vice President of the company.
• Identify gaps within the subsurface group and provide guidance to support business growth.
• Work closely with CEO, VPs, Executives, HR, Finance, Research and Marketing/Sales to align common goals within company.
• Utilize industry network to help source and staff the GGRE team based on known and future need.
• Prepares business and budget plans for the group.
• Plans coordinates and directs projects; may require the use of sophisticated project planning techniques and tools.
• Creates, monitors and implements effective plans to address client needs; takes lead for scoping tasks/projects; assembles research team members.
• Makes significant contributions to technical proposal preparation and or presentations, lead top level design and identifies technical route and work contents.
• Contributes to a positive co-worker/customer relationship through efficient interaction on current projects.
• Exhibits creativity, foresight and mature judgment in conducting research and securing new business opportunities.
• Leads the development of intellectual property and safe keeping of confidential information.
• Evaluate and initiate exploration and development opportunities including new drill wells and workovers.
• Supports GGRE team in evaluation of projects including construction of economic models, probabilistic estimation of reserve potential, play analysis, production forecasting and evaluation of possible development scenarios.
• Supports other group's business from GGRE perspective beginning of each project launch. Understand objectives required to improve the company's technology application and sales objectives.
• Performs detailed economic analysis of all strategic opportunities including capital projects and R&D opportunities.
• Builds an environment of teamwork across all functions within the organization.
• Designs and executes key programmatic elements of the OD process.
• Establishes clear metrics to measure the achievements at mid-year and year end
• MS in Petroleum Engineering, or similar field, advanced degree a plus.
• 5+ years of managerial experience within a technical team.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
Oil and Gas Consultants and Engineers You Can Trust
Our primary focus is engineering, well-site supervision and project management both in the drilling and completions phases of any project. CPS has a growing number of engineers and consultants that have worked in over 42 countries and in all types of environments. Our talented team and their dedication to excellence and superior service has been and continues to be what sets CPS apart from the competition.