Skills: Slickline, Well Intervention, Well Servicing & Testing
Other Skills: slickline, eline, rod,
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: To be discussed
Location: Wareham, England, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team at Perenco, based at our operation in Wytch Farm in Dorset.
Reporting to the Well Intervention Engineer, the primary focus of this position will be to assist during all non-rig well service operations at Wytch Farm.
Effective communication skills and the ability to work within a multi-discipline environment are essential, as is self-motivation and the ability to self-direct.
The core working hours will be Monday to Friday with the requirement to provide some night shift and weekend cover as the work dictates.
Key responsibilities include:
• Support to Well Service Supervisor on all well intervention operations
• Assist well kills and rod running
• Carry out weekly annulus, wellhead and xmas tree inspection, and complete minor repairs
• Assist Slickline Supervisor with slickline operations
• Assist Wellhead Technician with WHM
• Assist hot oil operators with rigging up and operating hot oil unit
• Assist mechanic with beam pump maintenance, echos and dynos
• Assist with rigging up and operating well test skid
• Prepare permits on P2W
• Operate and maintain pressure test pump
• Carry out minor repairs to equipment as directed
• Act as forklift driver, slinger and banksman for well service operations
Safety Critical Tasks
There are a number of Safety Critical Tasks that you will be made aware of and systems you will be required to competently operate.
Experience / Qualifications
• Well service operations experience required (eg slickline, eline, rod jobs)
• Maximo and P2W competence
• Lifting & Slinging to level Rigger 1
• Qualified to drive forklift
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a small team
• Computer literate for reporting and record keeping
At Perenco we value and reward our people, offering competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits including:
• Discretionary bonus
• Private medical insurance
• Flexible benefit allowance
• Life assurance
• Excellent pension provision