Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Svobodny, Amur Oblast, Russia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Title: Construction Electrical Supervisor, ELS
Reference: PIR 397104160
Date of issue: 13/05/2019
Project: Amur Gas Processing Plant (AGPP)
Job Location: Svobodnyy, Russia
Job type/Contract: Temporary. Project-based
Hours/rotation: Rotation of 62 days on site and 15 days off (+ 3 paid travel days)
Salary range: Competitive salary package
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on site;
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Job summary/Role description
The project concern the EPC for the utilities, infrastructures and off-sites of a greenfield plant for the treatment of Natural Gas, located in East Russia.
Electrical Supervisor (ELS) directs Subcontractor activities for Electrical Construction, ensuring that Plant Construction works are performed according to the erection schedules and Project documents, within the assigned cost budget, and according to Quality & Safety procedures, as well as according to the terms and conditions of the subcontract.
Duties and responsibilities
- Check the Supplier's material and technical documentation delivery schedule. Check that the same is in line with Construction schedules and contractual commitments;
- Control and approve the Method Statements submitted by the Subcontractors, ensuring their correct application on the field;
- ELS ensures the implementation of all the HSE procedures and standards for the areas or activities (subcontractors) of responsibilities;
- ELS directly participates to the HSE activities at the site as defined for his position in the Site HSE plan and related procedures;
- Check that the said schedule is kept to, and to promote action to recover any delay;
- Check that the equipment and manpower employed by the Subcontractor are adequate and that the works performed by the Subcontractor conform to design documents, Safety regulations, and to the Quality level fixed by the same;
- Perform inspections and sign the necessary certificates as per Site Inspection Plans;
- Prepare the non-conformity register for each Subcontractor and co-ordinate nonconformity resolution;
- Detect any design errors, and where possible rectify the same or request the Site Engineer to make the necessary changes;
- Check Subcontractors' work progress status sheets and sign the same for approval;
- Manage vendor specialists;
- Assist the Contract Manager/Engineer in defining new prices, in preparing amendments to subcontracts and in analysing and discussing claims.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Significant civil experience in industrial construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants;
- Significant experience in Civil Building Construction;
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on the Contractor side.
- Previous work experience in Russia.
Skills and Abilities
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications, team-oriented and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to details;
- Self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution.
Special Requirements and Comments
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this role.
The knowledge of Russian at working level would be advantageous.
The information submitted shall include:
- date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- expected salary ($/year, gross)
- notice period (weeks)
- the email address of the candidate.