Skills: Contracts Engineer, Estimating
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
• Degree in Engineering.
• 4 years oil & gas sector experience.
• Sound technical knowledge.
• Planning and organizational skills.
• Good presentation skills.
• Commercial awareness.
• Integrity, dedication & loyalty.
• Computer literate.
• Good communication skills.
• Written and spoken English.
• Time management awareness.
• Self-motivated & a team player.
• Knowledge of contractual matters.
• Jobs at this level are engaged in the preparation and compilation of the necessary documents, information & technical/commercial inputs required for the completion of tender documentation. Jobs at this level normally work under broad supervision.
1. Study tender documents.
2. Sub-contract bid packages.
3. Review Procurement bid tabulation.
4. Attend client meetings.
5. Prepare costing for NPCC activities.
6. Prepare tender resume.
7. Prepare synopsis of tender requirements.
8. Prepare technical & commercial proposal.
9. Technical & commercial handover.
10. Compliance in accordance with HSE Standard.