Skills: Security, Electrical Technician
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEM TECHNICIAN
Primary Purpose of Job
• Assist the Supervisor in implementation, operations and technical support of various security systems, Access Control System, CCTV, Intruder Detection System, Vehicle/baggage Scanning Systems, etc.
• Collection, processing and retrieving of data; producing reports and creating databases and electronic files.
• Secondary Certificate with Training in IT or security systems.
• Completed 12 years education - Secondary Certificate
Experience & Skills
• Training in IT and electronic security systems
• At least 5 years experience with computerized access control systems including networks and security system administration.
• Fluency in English.
•Knowledge of modern Security systems (CCTV,ACS, Intrusion Detection, etc).
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa
Qatar Petroleum is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.