Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SUPPORTING A GLOBAL LEADER
Ready to kick-start your career in Finance? Bureau Veritas are recruiting for an Accounts Administrator to join their busy billing team.
A multi-faceted organisation operating across numerous sites to deliver a wide variety of solutions to clients, Bureau Veritas delivers Testing, Inspection and Certification services to some of the biggest household names.
This is a great opportunity to hone your skills, combining supported study with practical learning in a fast-paced environment that is anything but mundane.
PLAY YOUR PART
Keen to learn, you will combine commercial acumen with the initiative needed to work as part of a busy finance team. Responsibilities include:
- Generate accurate invoices using the in-house application, ensure invoices are raised with PO's and against correct clients addresses to minimise credit notes associated with incorrect invoicing
- Update existing invoicing reconciliations and payment schedules/invoicing grids
- Customer liaison - follow up, queries or questions re invoicing, contracts or PO numbers.
- Resolve queries & assist on collection from third party clients for the divisions using both telephone contact and written correspondence
- Manage the assigned debt in query using varied techniques to improve the ageing profile and minimise the cost implication associated with bad debt provisions
- Liaise with credit control regarding disputed debts on a regular basis to ensure prompt resolution
- Be a single point of contact for the business stakeholders and monitor all live queries
- Assist Line Manager and business stakeholders to help prioritise the queries resolution by aged & value
- Communicate with business stakeholders regarding up-coming bad debt provision risk
- Create new contracts and amend existing contracts following company procedures and manage contracts responsible for data accuracy
- Responsible for closing contracts which are finished
- Assist finance department in the preparation of weekly reports and related reports as assigned
Candidate requirements include:
- 5 GCSE or equivalent Grades A-C (including maths and English)
- Proficient in IT (Microsoft Office)
- Proven attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to deal with multiple priorities
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
WORK FOR A TRUE GLOBAL LEADER
Employing close to 66,500 employees across 140 locations worldwide, only Bureau Veritas can offer:
- Structured development programmes to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
- The opportunity to contribute towards delivering excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world's most recognised brands
- A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer four years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
- Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.