Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The Chevron Business Support Center (BASSC), located in Buenos Aires (Puerto Madero), Argentina, is accepting online applications for the position of Senior Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP). Successful candidates will join the BASSC Human Resources Team.
The HRBP manages and delivers a wide variety of HR business-related activities and services related to enhancing organizational performance, employee development and Organizational Capabilities to client base.
- Leads and follows up local client base HR agenda building based upon anticipated needs of the client, driving for clear agreements on actions and/or next steps.
- Coordinates and acts as liaison with local relevant HR member (Payroll, TR, L&D, ER & Expat, and On Site Medical Service), as well as Corporate HR, to ensure HR services are delivered to client base.
- Facilitates routine discussions between employees and/or supervisors; handles discipline and employee complaint cases using basic knowledge of conflict resolution principles and tools. Employee Complaint Investigation, monitoring and resolution (and grievances)
- Provides data analysis, reporting and tracking for applicable activities such as pay determination and talent management processes
- Provides HR counsel into business planning, budgeting and metrics of the business
- Engages with leadership team in identifying staffing requirements based on business needs.
- Conducts interviews, prepares salary analysis and recommendations for new employees and conducts job offers to successful candidates
- Partners with managers, team leaders and L&D in identifying, developing and implementing learning and development solutions for client base.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor´s Degree in Human Resources or related careers
- Excellent oral and written fluency in English. Excellent communication skills
- +8 years of relevant work experience in similar positions in multinational companies
- Strong knowledge of talent management, recruiting & selection, learning & development, labor legislation.
This is a position only for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.