Skills: Logistics Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Chevron Philippines Inc. (CPI) markets the Caltex® brand, which is Chevron's customer facing brand in Asia Pacific and parts of the Middle East and Africa. Chevron Philippines operates a network of about 665 Caltex service stations/retail outlets across the Philippines. Chevron also provides for the fuel and lubricants needs of the commercial and industrial sectors. Fuel products such as Caltex with Techron® and Caltex Diesel with Techron D as well as lubricants such as Havoline® and Delo® are also available at all Caltex service stations.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Logistics Supervisor located in Makati City, Philippines through May 20, 2019 at 11:59 PM.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
Philippines Logistics Network Management
- Manage Logistics team resources to deliver the best Logistics key performance index nationwide
- Leading collaboration with Logistics team, Supply Network Planners , demand planner for materials movements to ensure no supply disruption
- Leading Logistics team to Identify and communicate constraints to Supply Network Planner and FL
- Participate as a part of a team in negotiations with logistics suppliers and evaluation of the logistic supplier performance.
- Annually reviews logistics rules for materials movements and updates system.
Operational Excellence, Process Management, and Digitized Logistics
- Conduct a continuing safety program to maintain a safe work environment concerning operating rules, practices, facilities and equipment in Logistics operation
- Set up monthly stewardship meeting to review LPS tool effectiveness
- Develop Logistics Digitization roadmap and continuously explore logistics opportunity to implement Digitized Logistics to increase efficiency and reliability
- Manage operational & improvement processes, paying duties-Excise Tax, and other tax related privilege to align with updated laws and regulations.
- Apply Lean Sigma to Logistics to eliminate waste in Logistics process, increase efficiency, reliability and cost reduction
- Manage proper storage, distribution of products and/or materials to meet On Time In Full deliveries (OTIF) target requirement while maintain right inventory levels (IRA).
- Facilitate annual operational review to ensure application of warehouse and distribution best practices to drive the warehouse/distribution performance.
Logistics OPEX management
- Responsible for developing Logistics monthly OPEX MBR and control expenses budgets for logistics process
- Provide Logistics OPEX forecast from business factors
- Initiative Logistics initiative to achieve Opex reduction
- Integrate Logistics activities & technology with other locations in the market area and other key areas of CGL business
- Train, develop, encourages and manages employee's abilities for increase organizational capacity.
- Plan and provide resources to train and increase awareness of workforce on operational procedures in order to have tasks done in a safe, efficient and reliable way.
- Leading the change in Logistics to response to FL and customer satisfaction
- Establish and promote a culture of best-in-class process, programs and system development
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Transportation, Engineering, Sciences, Business Administration. Master's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Transportation Management or Business Administration is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience and at the supervisory level in Manufacturing, Logistics including warehouse, transportation management and Logistics Digitization
- Experience with achievement in Logistics Project Management, Logistics Digitization and Cost Management
- SAP Knowledge including MRPII, DRP, Demand Forecast planning would be beneficial
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills with people management and development
- Good communication skills in English (writing, speaking, listening and reading).
- Demonstrated ability to identify and build key relationships that contribute to high-class business results
- Strong in HES and Operational excellence execution
- Demonstrated commitment to the company values of integrity, partnership and trust and achieving an incident and injury free environment
Relocation will be considered within Chevron parameters.
Selected candidate will work in the Philippines under the local payroll system and benefits.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.