Skills: Design Engineer, Manufacturing Engineering, QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Rosharon, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Trend analysis of multiple data sources
- Definition and execution of Quality Improvement Plans and initiatives
- Facilitation of and participation in failure investigations affecting internal or external clients
- Input into Product Quality requirements of assemblies and components within the SRC portfolio
- Developing, Maintaining and Auditing of Global and Local procedures associated with our Quality Management System
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Industrial Engineering or Engineering Technology
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience in Quality, Manufacturing, Testing or Design
- Business Systems (product file management system, ERP)
- Able to read a print with basic knowledge of BOM structures
- Advanced understand of Continual improvement tools such as FMEA, 8-D, SPC
- Preferred ASQ Certifications as CQ
- Preferred ASQ LSS Green Belt Certification
- Preferred ISO or API Q1 Lead Auditor
- Basic understanding of machining and special processes i.e coatings, heat treatment, welding
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to contribute independently
- Quality and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.