Skills: Design Engineer, Electrical Engineering
Other Skills: Brownfield
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Our client is seeking an E&I Engineer with Offshore Brownfield Experience. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience in E/I engineering in brownfields.
The ideal candidate will have some autonomy and experience in brownfield work. The objective is to elaborate workpacks which gives instruction to a Contractor to execute an E&I job. This is a long term contract role.
Main capabilities are listed below:
- Electrical/Instrument Cable and Conduits schedule
- I\O list, Instrument index, Instrument loops, and P&ID's
- Structural supports for electrical and instrumentation equipment
- Schematics, one-lines diagrams, wiring diagrams, lighting plans, grounding plans, duct bank, power and control plans, cable tray plans, instrument location plans, and telecom systems
- Detail fabrication drawings, material takeoffs, and bill of materials
- Cable tray and conduit routing
- Sizing of cables and conduits Cable tray fill
- Cable tray isometric
- Voltage drop and lux calculations
- Low and medium voltage power distribution
- Motor control centers, substations, and switch gears
- Drawing documentation, and database management
- 5-8 years experience
- Brownfield experience a MUST
- Offshore E&I Engineering experience
- Bachelor's in Engineering
ANOTECH Energy was founded in 2006 to provide specialty services to the energy industry.
From the beginning, we’ve developed our expertise in technical fields of all energy sectors, including:
• Oil and Gas (E&P)
• Renewable Energies
• Civil & Infrastructure
We deliver the highest standard of services within engineering, projects and operations.
Our vision is to provide clients and employees with a global approach and to maintain an agility to deliver local tailor-made solutions.
ANOTECH Energy operates in over 63 countries worldwide.
Through its offices and partnerships, ANOTECH Energy commits to provide reliable and efficient support to its clients, while understanding the needs of international projects according to local regulations.
Headquartered in France, ANOTECH Energy has also established offices in: London, Moscow, Rio de Janeiro, Lagos, Houston, Pointe Noire, Abu Dhabi, Singapore and Shanghai.