Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: IT - Programming & Database
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
• Lead coding, testing, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of information technology solutions for business processes
• Work with other front end developers to define best practices and processes around user interface development
• Collaborate with US, near-shore, and offshore based team members to deliver software solutions
• Implement detailed functional and technical specifications required to satisfy business requirements using the technology selected for the project
• Have awareness of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math), a similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience is preferred
•0-2 years of professional software engineering experience with a concentration in front end design and development framework (Angular, Node, or similar)
• Understanding of backend systems and how to integrate with online services
• Experience using a CI system to automate builds.
•Understanding of GitHub and Git pull requests
• Experience with back end development technologies, and willingness to learn and develop those skills as needed (Java, Springboot, relational databases, Rest APIs)
• Must be willing to work out of an office located in Houston, TX
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.