Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Under the direction of the Digital Experience Supervisor, the UI/UX Content Strategist will play a significant role in the evolution of Digital Marketing at Halliburton. By striving for a delightful digital experience that is data informed and rooted in customer needs and wants, this role will have direct revenue impact while also building brand sentiment and loyalty. The UX/UI Content Strategist will also drive performance monitoring and reporting to enable continuous improvement, but will also ensure our successes in contributing sales accepted leads to the pipeline are well communicated to our stakeholders.
- Create first-class content strategy for a wide range of user, business and marketing goals by leading program-level initiatives
- Work in partnership with cross-divisional teams ensuring consideration of every aspect of the user's experience, business and marketing goals to coordinate and deliver design, prototype, documentation, and strategy to the highest possible standards.
- Design inspirational, useful, and usable experiences by placing the customer first while balancing business and marketing needs. Leverage expert knowledge in user-centered design principles, visual design, user behavior, interactions and brand.
- Navigate complex problems expertly by using research, conceptualization (sketches/wireframes), design thinking, visual design, information architecture, interaction, and by having a precise eye for detail on the execution. Deliver intuitive, engaging, and elegant experiences that drive an increase in sales accepted leads.
- Develop and leverages a professional network to foster collaboration across the enterprise, to support company-wide initiatives, and to improve the ability of the department to forge strong relationships.
- Utilize skilled understanding of the latest technology and devices (including programming languages, network infrastructure, processes, web and mobile application development) to produce technically achievable and efficient interactive solutions.
- Present and advocate for design solutions to senior management, project teams, partners, and stakeholders. Ensure the success of the strategy and the ability to champion the best possible user experience.
- Lead the day-to-day oversight of operations of project deliverables, and problem resolution. Coordinate project schedules, assignments and work flows.
- Use a variety of qualitative and quantitative research and analysis techniques to continually improve the user experience. Analyze data and client feedback in order to make critical design decisions.
- Monitor performance and effectively communicate successes to leadership, stakeholders, partners, and beyond.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5-year relevant work experience in Marketing or Communications, which includes high-level project management experience.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in a related field preferred. 5-7 years of experience in a UI/UX role.
- Expert in all areas of user experience design (information architecture, interaction design, visual design, prototype engineering, content writing, user experience).
- In-depth knowledge of market research, competitive landscape, and test methods (A/B, multivariate testing, usability).
- Proven experience in using data analysis techniques to inform design.
- Expert communication skills (story-telling, visualization) and the ability to get buy-in on those ideas within a large organization.
- Proven experience solving complex communication problems and designing world-class experiences for large-scale programs.
- A high degree of creativity, empathy, passion, and problem-solving ability.
- Content writing for outbound marketing campaigns including Social Media and Email.
- MarTech Expertise:
- Content Management - Adobe Experience Manage (AEM) or similar
- SEO/SEM experience
- Digital Analytics - Adobe Analytics or similar
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Business Tools - Salesforce.com, Power BI, Microsoft Office
- Digital Asset Management tools
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and /or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available Marketing Specialist up to a Sr. Marketing Specialist.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 74648
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Sales & Marketing
Product Service Line: Global BD - Mkt - GBTS
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.
Halliburton placed 2nd in the 2018 Rigzone Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more.