Kermit, Texas, United States
Kermit, Texas, United States
Skills: Mechanical Technician
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kermit, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
This Mechanical Integrity Tech position is a member of the Delaware Basin Exploration and Production (E&P) Operations organization located in Kermit, TX.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Oil and Gas Operation industry
- Knowledge of oil and gas operations
- Ability to read, understand, redline Piping and Instrument Diagrams
- Knowledgeable in SAP-Facilities Maintenance i.e. work orders, PM plans, equipment records etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and willing to learn other computer based applications
- Ability to effectively work in a fast pace team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Self-Starter that is able to work with minimal supervision and the ability to work under deadlines and sometimes on multiple projects
- Understanding of safe work practices and work permitting.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Accomplish responsibilities / duties in accordance with Anadarko's Core Values.
- Adhere to and enforce all applicable company, state, and federal safety and environmental regulations
- Visual / NDT / MI equipment inspections of E&P production facilities
- Environmental inspections of E&P production facilities
- Create reactionary work orders for items found during inspection, Site Visits, etc.
- Equipment inventory SAP hierarchy maintenance (assisting Field Business Process - This is ongoing with growth, development on new facilities and changes to existing facilities)
- Gather and organize Process Safety Information including test records, etc
- Coordinate and direct Contractors
- Assist with training in M.I. specific tasks i.e. visual inspection, work orders, inventory etc.
A High School diploma or equivalent is required.
Valid driver's license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle.
Cathodic Protection Tech, API 570, API 510, and/or API653 certifications preferred.
This position may be eligible for relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%.
This position is eligible for the 5/40 work schedule
Successful candidate must live within 75- miles of Kermit or Mentone, TX
Anadarko does not offer sponsorship of employment-based non-immigrant visa petitions for this role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and / or employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee's and applicant's disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following 'Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law'
Anadarko is among the world’s largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies, with headquarters in The Woodlands, Texas. Our diverse portfolio of assets encompasses premier positions in major U.S. onshore shale and oil-focused opportunities in deep-water basins worldwide.
Each day, our 4,500 employees worldwide are focused on living our core values of integrity and trust, servant leadership, commercial focus, people and passion and open communication in all we do. We are committed to our mission of delivering a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare.
We want a diverse set of individuals who share our values and place priority on safety and environmental protection to help us achieve our mission. We’re planning for the future and looking for exceptional people to be part of it. If our values and mission excite and interest you, we want to hear from you! Learn more at www.anadarko.com.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/anadarkopetroleumcorporation
Visit our channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/AnadarkoTV
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/anadarko-petroleum-corporation
Anadarko is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.