Omsk, Omsk Oblast, Russia
Omsk, Omsk Oblast, Russia
Skills: Safety Engineering, Safety Officer
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Omsk, Omsk Oblast, Russia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Title: HSE Supervisor (Lifting specialist - Work at height), HSE
Reference: PIR 401902350
Date of issue: 03/05/2019
Project: Gazprom Neft - Omsk Refinery "Delayed Coking Unit" (DCU) Project
Job Location: Omsk, Russia
Job type/Contract: Temporary, start ASAP
Hours/rotation: 91 days on site - 15 days off + 2 days for travelling
Salary range: Competitive salary package with benefits
- Single status
- Living and accommodation allowance
- Travel to home country in economy class.
Job summary/Role description
The scope of the project includes the implementation of a new Delayed Coking complex of the existing Omsk Refinery and aimed at expanding its capacity for the conversion of heavy residues while maximizing liquid product and producing anode grade quality coke.
HSE Supervisor (HSE) coordinates heavy lifts subcontractors. HLS ensures that their performances are carefully monitored in terms of schedule, quality and cost, and coordinates all necessary recovery actions whenever detect deviation from schedule or specifications under the guidance of Construction manager.
HLS ensures the implementation of all HSE procedures and standards for the areas or activities (subcontractors) of responsibilities and directly participates to the HSE activities at Site as defined for his position in the Site HSE plan and related procedures.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation of lifting and transportation procedures, according to the Russian Federation and international regulations;
- Review, agreement and approval of general lifting planes provided by Subcontractors;
- Coordination of Subcontractors activities before and during operations (installation of equipment and loading/offloading operations);
- Audit of operations area (inspection of the foundation and access roads before and during operations of an erection and loading/offloading);
- Control of HSE requirements during operations;
- Control of industrial safety;
- Arranging the meetings and inductions with the Client and Subcontractors.
- Coordination and agreement of Subcontractors activities regarding dangerous and over-sized cargo transportation;
- Control, management and organization of large tonnage cargoes and equipment;
- HSE training for supervisors, foremen, fitters and riggers involved in cranes operations;
- Coordination of the erection of large and extremely heavy equipment.Review of work at height plans;
- Monitoring the performance of work at height;
- Regular reporting on issues related to working at height;
- Stop any activities related to work at height executed with violations of safety requirements.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Significant experience in HSE in work at height and lifting coordination;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants;
- At least 5 years of experience in the specific discipline;
- Similar role covered at least in the last three projects, of comparable size.
Skills and Abilities
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
Special Requirements and Comments
Only candidates with considerable experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this role.
The knowledge of Russian at working level would be advantageous.
The information submitted shall include:
- date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- expected salary ($/year, gross)
- notice period (weeks)
- email address of the candidate.