Skills: Operations Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Anadarko is seeking an individual with strong data management skills to assist with organizing data, mining and retrieval of information across multiple data bases and applications. This position will support integral processes and best practices related to Process Safety and Mechanical Integrity. This position is an integral part of the local Process Safety and Mechanical Integrity Team in Anadarko's Delaware Basin Asset in Midland, TX.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in oil & gas preferably in data management
- Self-motivated individual with strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and good interpersonal communications
- Focus on providing services to multiple teams and departments while successfully interacting with a broad spectrum of disciplines
- Computer skills should include Microsoft Office Suite and a demonstrated ability to learn new applications.
- SAP application experience required; with a working knowledge of equipment record creation and update, hierarchy, and material transfers preferred.
- Document control experience required with direct working knowledge of Open Text and / or Live Link preferred.
- Document control and critical document assurance through Open Text and internal storage systems
- Export data to and from various software applications and data stores
- Perform quality control of documentation and reports
- Collaborate and coordinate MOC process with MOC coordinator (s)
- Support Operations and Engineering with data and documentation needs
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Valid driver's license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle is required.
This position may be eligible for relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0% - 10%.
This position is eligible a 9/80 work schedule.
Anadarko does not offer sponsorship of employment-based non-immigrant visa petitions for this role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and / or employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee's and applicant's disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following 'Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law'
Anadarko is among the world’s largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies, with headquarters in The Woodlands, Texas. Our diverse portfolio of assets encompasses premier positions in major U.S. onshore shale and oil-focused opportunities in deep-water basins worldwide.
Each day, our 4,500 employees worldwide are focused on living our core values of integrity and trust, servant leadership, commercial focus, people and passion and open communication in all we do. We are committed to our mission of delivering a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare.
We want a diverse set of individuals who share our values and place priority on safety and environmental protection to help us achieve our mission. We’re planning for the future and looking for exceptional people to be part of it. If our values and mission excite and interest you, we want to hear from you! Learn more at www.anadarko.com.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/anadarkopetroleumcorporation
Visit our channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/AnadarkoTV
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/anadarko-petroleum-corporation
Anadarko is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.