Midland, Texas, United States
Midland, Texas, United States
Skills: Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Anadarko is committed to managing and operating assets in a manner that protects the health and safety of employees, contractors, neighboring communities, customers, partners, and the environment.
The Mechanical Integrity (MI) Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership and assistance to operations staff to develop, implement, maintain, and continuously improve the asset's mechanical integrity and maintenance programs for Anadarko operated production facilities.
The ideal candidate possesses a solid, working knowledge of oil and gas production operations and mechanical integrity practices. The ideal candidate is capable of leading and influencing individuals and teams at all levels of the organization to achieve the goals, expectations, and effectiveness of the asset's mechanical integrity program. This Mechanic position is a member of Anadarko's Delaware Basin as a member of the Exploration and Production (E&P) Operations organization located in Midland, Texas.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years' experience in an Oil & Gas upstream, midstream, or petrochemicals environment;
- Experience in an operations, engineering, or HSE role in a high hazards work environment may be substituted.
- Possess excellent communication and people skills; work effectively with individuals of all backgrounds, skillsets, and education;
- Must be self-motivated and capable of work under minimal supervisor direction;
- Possess capable computer skills.
- Provide overall supervision of the development, implementation, monitoring, and continuous improvement of the asset's mechanical integrity and maintenance programs.
- Work closely with Operations, Engineering, and Support staff to promote open communication and assure all stakeholders understand their roles and responsibilities.
- Work with all stakeholders to foster a positive, interdependent safety culture - which promotes "want to" attitudes and true care and concern for one another;
- Provide oversight, technical input, and quality assurance for compliance with Anadarko standards.
- Accomplish job responsibilities/duties in accordance with Anadarko's Core Values
- Work with stakeholders to develop, maintain, implement, and continuously improve asset-specific processes and procedures
- All personnel (employee and contract) understand the risks associated with the facility and their work, the safeguards and barriers in place to manage this risk, and that they possess the skills and knowledge necessary to accomplish their work in a safe and quality manner;
- Maintenance and Mechanical Integrity procedures are developed, adequate, fit-for-purpose, utilized, and maintained;
- Assets & Equipment are designed, built, operated, and maintained to preserve integrity;
- Changes to equipment, procedures, and critical personnel are understood and managed;
- Work (Routine & Non-Routine) is planned, staffed, and conducted according to established HSE and Risk Management expectations and requirements;
- Incidents are reported, investigated, corrective actions completed, and lessons learned communicated;
- Key performance metrics are gathered to monitor program status and effectiveness;
- Assessment and audits are conducted to monitor program status and effectiveness;
- Engage and network with other locations and outside the company to learn and share best practices;
- Serve on audit and incident investigation teams within the company;
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Bachelor's degree preferred in an Engineering, Science, Industry or Health and Safety field
Valid driver's license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle is required.
This position may be eligible for relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0% - 10%.
This position is eligible a 9/80 work schedule.
Anadarko does not offer sponsorship of employment-based non-immigrant visa petitions for this role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and / or employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee's and applicant's disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following 'Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law'
Anadarko is among the world’s largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies, with headquarters in The Woodlands, Texas. Our diverse portfolio of assets encompasses premier positions in major U.S. onshore shale and oil-focused opportunities in deep-water basins worldwide.
Each day, our 4,500 employees worldwide are focused on living our core values of integrity and trust, servant leadership, commercial focus, people and passion and open communication in all we do. We are committed to our mission of delivering a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare.
We want a diverse set of individuals who share our values and place priority on safety and environmental protection to help us achieve our mission. We’re planning for the future and looking for exceptional people to be part of it. If our values and mission excite and interest you, we want to hear from you! Learn more at www.anadarko.com.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/anadarkopetroleumcorporation
Visit our channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/AnadarkoTV
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/anadarko-petroleum-corporation
Anadarko is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.