Our client is looking for a Sales Engineer (After Sales & Service) for a permanent position, located in Glasgow / Edinburgh.
Responsible for the sales performance in line with agreed targets.
- Working with and developing new and existing customers both directly and through sales channels.
- Working with and developing existing sales channels to meet channel performance targets and reporting back on any potential new channels to channel manager.
- Implement & achieve agreed strategies, goals, priorities & activities with and through Sales Manager.
- Preparation & maintenance of Sales Activity Plans.
- Develop new accounts & build relationships with existing customers.
- Work in cooperation with the Equipment and Process Capital Sales to develop growth opportunities where relevant.
- Actively use Installed Base (IB) information as a sales tool to help develop and brickwall our customer base.
- Actively use CRM tools to log all sales activity relating to a customer
- Obtain, compile, maintain & communicate information about the current competitive position of the market by way of project lists, statistics, lost orders and order forecast to ensure corrective action is taken to improve the company's competitive position.
- Advise on suggested, (i) improvements to current service/product portfolio & (ii) introduction of new services/products/ pricing to enhance the Company's competitive position in the market.
- Manage internal & external relationships in a professional & courteous manner.
- Build good internal relationships and liaise with all other departments, both locally and within the Group centre, concerned with sales support, inside sales, marketing, production, finance, distribution, etc.