Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a Sales Engineer (Decanters) for a permanent position, located in Glasgow / Edinburgh.
We are recruiting for a Sales Engineer to join our Business Unit Decanters, covering the NorthWest/Cumbria/Northumbria and Scotland. Your focus is selling Decanter after sales and service through existing customers and developing growth opportunities by working with the Capital Sales team.
- Monthly / quarterly forecasting for potential sales volumes and gross margin.
- Preparation and maintenance of Sales Plans.
- Work in cooperation with Capital Sales in Food and Water to develop growth opportunities.
- Use Installed Base (IB) as a sales tool to help develop and brick wall our customer base.
- Use CRM tools to log all sale activity relating to a customer
- Implement and achieve agreed strategies, goals, priorities and activities with and through the
- BU Decanter Service Manager.
- Obtain, compile, maintain and communicate information about the current competitive
- Position of the market by way of project lists, statistics, lost orders.
- Proactively grow and develop business and secure orders by planned in field activity and promotion to achieve the annual order/margin budget.
- Advise on suggested improvements to product portfolio & introduction of new products in order to enhance the Company's competitive position in the market.
- You are an experienced direct sales person, with a demonstrable track record of achieved sales, ideally in after sales and service. Although desirable, a technical qualification is not essential for this role, however knowledge of Separation Technology, specifically Decanters, would be highly beneficial.
- Travel is a major factor for the role, predominantly in UK and with overnight stays required