Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Odessa, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Position BOP and Accumulator parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled/ disassembled or by following specifications
- Assemble parts to make large or heavy sub-assemblies or complete units using bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets and/or other fasteners with hand tools as well as light power tools and equipment.
- Fit, align, adjust and calibrate parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and operating requirements
- Test assembled product to ensure conformance to specifications - complete test and test reports. May be required to pressure test and/or hydro-test to specifications as required.
- Repair units or parts that have failed to meet specified functional performance
- Apply grease, lubricants, paints and coatings as necessary during and after assembly operations
- Complete documentation of work performed
- Operate overhead cranes to move equipment
- High School Diploma/GED
- 6 months - 1 year of related experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to identify product and product components
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.