Skills: Facilities Engineer, Process Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Platteville, Colorado, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently seeking a Process/ Facilities Engineer with extensive experience for a prominent exploration and production company with operations based in the Platteville, CO area.
The Process/ Facilities Engineer will be responsible for:
- Providing technical recommendations for production chemicals for production wells, flowlines, and production facilities
- Collaborating with chemical vendors to monitor KPIs, identify and implement continuous improvement efforts, and drive cost reduction efforts
- Providing engineering guidance on chemical treatments, corrosion management, scale mitigation, paraffin inhibition, H2S management, others as appropriate
- Monitoring cost and effectiveness of chemical program
- Managing projects from inception to completion including coordination of project teams, estimation, tracking and reporting of costs, and reporting of project details & status to management
- Providing day-to-day technical support to operations teams
- 5-10 years of relevant experience; experience with upstream chemical program/management/engineering required.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required; chemical engineering preferred.
- Candidate must possess a valid driver's license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving to and from company offices/field locations.
- Strong working knowledge of upstream process from downhole production to process facilities
- Experience with Management of Change and Process Hazard Analysis processes
- Working knowledge of P&IDs, Cause & Effect Diagrams, and other process safety documentation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required
- Working knowledge of applicable industry codes, standards, and regulations
- Strong organizational and communication skills, and the ability to effectively build relationships and interact with field operations, technical peers, and management
- Self-motivated with creative problem solving skills and ability to move projects from concept through to implementation & startup
The Bergaila Companies are a leading supplier of Engineering and Construction Management Staffing Services to the world’s most prestigious Energy Industry organizations. We consistently achieve reputation for quality service excellence through reliable, specialized and efficient technical services. At Bergaila, we view our Clients and our Employees as our partners, demonstrating an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the contract and direct placement needs of all we serve.
The Bergaila Companies are devoted to connecting industry professionals with renowned organizations, aligning Employees with the Client's corporate culture and vision through a robust assessment, screening, and selection process. Our unsurpassed data management system delivers immediate and effective results through instant candidate-requisition matching.
For many eligible Employees, the availability of health insurance and/or other benefits is a key factor when considering an assignment. Therefore, The Bergaila Companies offer a distinguished market competitive benefits package ensuring we consistently attract, satisfy and retain our Employees. Our Team provides noteworthy, personable, and dependable service to our Employees, many of whom transfer to other long-term assignments or direct placement opportunities with our Clients.
Experience a professionally run organization founded on quality service excellence and the commitment to connect Engineering and Construction Management Professionals with distinguished Clients. Contact us today and allow our Team to engineer your perfect fit!
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bergaila/