Pasadena, Texas, United States
Pasadena, Texas, United States
Skills: Business Development, Commercial Management, Sales
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Pasadena, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
As Subsea Technologies Business Development Coordinator you will be responsible for the overall sales and business development of the Tracerco Subsea Technologies strategic business development targets in the US, Gulf of Mexico area.
This includes being responsible for completing all proposal deliverables to satisfy customer requirements in all commercial matters regarding specific projects aligned with the subsea technologies business strategy and all business development activities including the relationship with customers, market analysis, identification of business opportunities, and sales of our subsea technologies in the US, Gulf of Mexico area.
An appreciation of the commercial implications of engineering, commercial, financial and legal decision making, attention to detail, ability to work effectively with other team members, a keen focus on delivery and the ability to turn client-driven requirements into compliant bids will all be critical to success in this role.
Day to Day:
The primary focus of the role will be to participate in commercial meetings with customers (including contractual and/or technical meetings as needed) and establish contact between the technical support provided by Tracerco Subsea experts abroad and our customers.
- Analyze and understand the market related to the solutions supplied by the Tracerco Subsea business, identifying and developing the opportunities to sell Tracerco Subsea solutions and technologies.
- Prepare regular reports of the market share of products indicating customers, projects, and probable dates of occurrence.
- Assist the North America Subsea Business Development Manager with the prospects of business opportunities for Tracerco Subsea Technologies in the region.
- Support the North America Subsea Business Development Manager in developing, implementing and managing potential Tracerco Subsea alliances.
- Develop, implement and maintain the processes and tools to support all BD activities.
- Identify the main themes to maintain frequent engagements with our large (oil supermajor) customers and implement all action plans following the first engagement.
- Encourage innovation by promoting techno-commercial workshops and presentations to customers in order to develop and introduce Tracerco Subsea solutions to the market.
- Establish contacts and relationships within Tracerco. Lead the facilitation of communicating to provide and receive information that contributes to the internal procedures and coordination of business development activity.
- Ensure compliance with Tracerco and Johnson Matthey corporate standards, policies and procedures, as well as comply with the laws that regulate the Tracerco business.
Frequent travel within assigned territory to cover all current and potential customer sites will be essential.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Proven sales records/strong networking/solid relationships in the Subsea Technologies - Oil & Gas industry.
- Able to understand and adequately apply related technical information in order to secure orders in line with the business strategy.
- Able to keep abreast of an evolving portfolio of solutions.
- Someone with 3-5 years of related and proven successful experience.
- Related educational background a plus.
- Skilled at exercising good judgement (even if not having complete information at times) while also having tight deadlines to meet.
- Willing to provide colleagues with any information that they need in order to get tasks completed and eliminating roadblocks.
- Able to quickly identify critical tasks and maintain proper focus on priorities at hand.
- Able to inform and coach any technical or non-technical team members as appropriate.
- Highly energized by challenges, no matter how difficult they seem, and drawn towards seizing opportunities.
- Organizational Skills
- Highly confident and professional when representing the company, both in person and in writing.
- A highly collaborative and candid team player, always willing to help peers to solve any problems.
- Strongly customer focused attitude, with both internal and external customers no matter at what level.
- Committed to achieve career goals through self-improvement and development in the role.
- Skilled at negotiations, with a firm, persuasive and diplomatic approach.
- Highly responsible and known to consistently adhere to ethical principles, while also expecting others to follow.