Be part of a team to contribute setting stretched production, reliability/availability, cost targets supervising operations team being focused on HSE every day.
Safely start-up - operate of new wells/well pads/oil treatment plant/ new projects
Safely execute operations. Track and monitor process safety KPI's (alarm rates), taking actions to reduces rates.
Minimize deferment supervising planned activities in field and identifying opportunities. Participate in DPR & DOI daily meetings.
Participate in Planning & Scheduling meetings to Competitively plan, schedule and safely execute maintenance activities. Responsible for planning operative activities.
Track and monitor oil / gas / water quality to assure desired quality targets.
Key liaison for supervising SIMOPS / HANDOVERS between completions, development, projects and other groups
Drive continuous improvement/ LEAN culture together with the operators - everyone is involved in identifying waste and realizing opportunities.
Coach/support operators with problem solving/trouble shooting.
Identifies, and promptly notifies and provides support for correcting deviations in production, products quality or safety.Requirements
- Technician: Diploma/degree in Chemical, Industrial or Mechanical. Minimum 10 years of operations relevant experience in the oil&gas industry.
- Proven experience (+5yrs) as operator supervisor.
- Upper-Medium level of English is desired (be capable to understand written and spoken English, also capable to write English)
- Ability to build effective relationships with other Shell groups outside direct span of control to achieve stretch goals and drive change.
- Can communicate effectively, manage interfaces and work collaboratively with superiors, peers, operators, technicians, vendors, contractors, and all level of employees within direct organization.
- Knowledge in Planning and Scheduling activities.
- Skill in identification of safety hazards and appropriate precautions applicable to work assignments.