Skills: Facilities Management, Maintenance Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
To ensure all buildings within the Dyce complex are maintained to required standards.
- Daily management of the Facilities help desk.
- Ensure all maintenance contracts are current and fully documented.
- Carry out repair and maintenance where possible, to current standards.
- Accountability for all risk assessments for external contractors working on Dyce site.
- Regular meetings on all ongoing works internally and externally ensuring compliance with company procedure.
- Maintain general maintenance of lighting.
- Assist with fire alarm testing throughout the Dyce complex.
- Arrange all internal office moves.
- Maintain company pool car and assist with coordination of bookings and servicing.
- Responsible for car parking issues throughout the Dyce complex.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Facilities Manager
- Served a recognized apprenticeship.
- City & Guilds Qualified
- IEE Regulations
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Ensures that important information from management is shared with employees and others as appropriate
- Gives and receives constructive feedback
- Ensures that others involved in a project or effort are kept informed about developments and plans
- Ensures that regular consistent communication takes place within area of responsibility
- Extensive experience in warehouse and office maintenance position covering all aspects.
- Full, Clean, Driving License.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.