Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kenedy, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently seeking skilled Piggers in the Kenedy, TX area.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Inspect and maintain facilities as assigned to include but not limited to, pipe, compressor stations, company vehicle and equipment used to conduct daily job duties.
- On call for areas of responsibility on a rotating basis.
- Maintain working knowledge of regulatory requirements, (OSHA, DOT, etc.)document required regulatory activities.
- Plan, organize, and prioritize assigned responsibilities, and work independently.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of procedures used to safely pig pipelines i.e. launching, receiving and inspection
- Will also perform lockout/tagout procedures and monitor field compressor status through the use of SCADA.
- Responsibilities also include reporting, prevention and reporting of any spills and monitoring environmental compliance.
- Upkeep and replacement of pipeline valves, actuators, pumps required
- Knowledge of liquid handling equipment, pigging facilities required
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.