Skills: Project Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Wood is currently seeking a Mechanical Manager in Lake Charles, La.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Responsible for the development and administration of all Mechanical Integrity program.
- Responsible for all the departmental activities and deliverables through direct supervision.
- Review of reported deficiencies and initiation of appropriate systematic corrective action.
- Responsible to prepare budget for mechanical department, shutdown/turn around planning, capital projects and capital spares.
- Responsible for scheduling above activities in consultation with plant maintenance.
- Provides a key interface and communication function between department and other elements of organization.
- Participate in vendor interaction for new purchases, upgrades, trouble shooting of plant assets etc.
- Ensuring the qualifications of inspection personnel through training, development, and performance reviews.
- Ensure QC on static/rotary repair to confirm compliance.
- Identification of deferrals.
- Support plant maintenance in various activities as and when required.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Previous experience in Plant Maintenance, Inspections, Planning & Scheduling Maintenance, Turnaround Maintenance
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.