Skills: Maintenance Technician
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Watkins, Colorado, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Wood is recruiting for a Maintenenace Technician III in Watkins, CO.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Ensures the successful ongoing operations and maintenance of facilities
- Responsible for performing preventative and corrective maintenance work at production and support facilities
- Ensures the daily work status is captured and next day's schedule is reviewed and communicated with appropriate personnel
- May communicate with service providers to ensure their availability to meet the schedule needs
- Ensures work plans are completed in a safe and timely manner
- Conducts field work such as visible emissions observations and leak detection surveys, troubleshooting emission source with corrective maintenance and follow up reporting
- Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience
- Provides more technical/functional support than administrative support
- Demonstrates a thorough working knowledge of technology, applications, terminology, and procedures required of job function
- Performs varied and more complex tasks
- Makes decisions within broad parameters
- Experience or willingness to do emissions observations and leak detection surveys and repair emission control equipment
- Willingness and ability to perform/comply with following:
- To work in temperature extremes or adverse weather conditions
- To work in several different geographic locations each day
- To work both in and out of a company-owned vehicle
- To wear appropriate special safety equipment
- To climb heights up to 24 feet
- To walk, bend, stoop and lift
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.