Skills: Certification Engineer
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Worley are looking for a CMMS Analyst to join our Oil and Gas project delivery operation based in one of our UK onshore/offshore locations.
You will join the Operation and Maintenance Department which provides services to Oil and Gas facilities both onshore and offshore. The scope is bound by the equipment delivered by the project whether it is for direct revenue generation or to enable the plant to provide continuous production in future years. The Operations and Maintenance Function provides Maintenance Managers, Maintenance Engineers, CMMS Analysts, Permit Coordinators and Offshore Installation Managers to ensure that production and other performance targets, including health and safety, are met.
Your skills and expertise will be utilised across a range of domestic and international projects, starting in the bid phase, continuing through to award, start up and execution.
- Ensure the co-ordination and optimisation of spares listed against PMRs within CMMS
- Configure and prepare system queries and reports
- Prepare, control and revise PMRs
- Carry out regular data checks to ensure quality and compliance with data structure, correct and complete format with required level of history and edit where required. Report findings regularly
- Rigorous CMMS change management
- Commitment to and promotion of Worley values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures
- Technical apprenticeship or equivalent training scheme - OR: - HNC, (or equivalent), in relevant subject with adequate experience in the role - OR: - Related recognised formal training in at least one specific CMMS
- In lieu of formal qualification candidate can offer an auditable track record of consistently good performance for a substantial period working with CMMS or related field
- Sound knowledge of CMMS for delivery solutions and Asset maintenance requirements
- Experience of CMMS data manipulation and analysis of maintenance history information
- General knowledge of maintenance techniques, tools and processes
- A good understanding of maintenance strategies and their development
- Motivated and eager to contribute to continuous improvement
- Thorough and reliable worker and able to work on own initiative with little supervision
- Good written and verbal communication skills