Skills: Electrical Engineering, Instrument & Controls Engineer
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Oslo, Oslo, Norway
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Senior Engineer Automation - Cyber Security
The position shall ensure that the large scale network infrastructure is designed and delivered according to the requirements in the Network Specifications and Cyber Security Specification's by performing the following tasks:
- Production of network topologies for Automation and Electrical Systems
- Follow up supplier's design of network infrastructure and ensure compliance with specifications
- Participate in FAT testing and verification of configuration of switches, routers, firewalls etc.
- Revision of network and cyber security specifications
- Risk assessment of networks with basis in IEC62443 Cybersecurity Standard for the project.
- Handle interface to other disciplines, suppliers, other Contractors and Client
- Facilitate/lead RVA (Risk Vulnerability Analysis) workshop
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 2 years' education within network and/or Cyber Security
- Minimum 8 years' experience from engineering in design, configuration, testing and support of large network infrastructures including configuration of Switches, Firewalls and Servers.
- Minimum 4 years working experience with network design and/or cyber security preferably in oil & gas EPC projects/Industrial control systems.
- Experience with design and testing of communication networks/protocols like Modbus, Profibus, IEC61850, TCP IP, Ethernet, OPC UA etc.
- Experience with IEC62443 or technical requirements TR 1658
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.