Skills: ETO, Electrical Technician, Electrician
Other Skills: Kongesberg DP3
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Some College
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Job Code: 431117
Job Title: ETO
Location: Worldwide International
Contract duration: 12 month - renewable
Saipem is looking for a Electro Technical Officer/ Electric & Electronic Assistant to work Offshore worldwide on Drillship/Semisubmersible Rig starting immediately, preferred candidate need to have Drillship or Semisubmersible experience..
- Work in coordination with the electrical team, where sufficient electrical knowledge is necessary
- Plan the electrical maintenance reporting to the Electrical Lead / Chief Engineer
- Respect of HSE and Quality procedures and practices
- Monitor and control on-board electrical/electronic equipment according to safety procedures
- Define maintenance work setting priorities and propose maintenance schedule
- Propose to own superior the required quantity of material stock levels in order to maintain work continuity
- Ensure that work activities are carried out in compliance with safety procedures and practices
- Ensure the efficiency of the electrical/electronic equipment
We are one of the global leaders in drilling services, as well as in the engineering, procurement, construction and installation of pipelines and complex projects, onshore and offshore, in the oil & gas market.
We have distinctive competences in operations in harsh environments, remote areas and deepwater.
We provide a full range of services with contracts on an “EPC” and/or “EPCI” (“turn-key” basis) and we have distinctive capabilities and unique assets with highest technological content.
Saipem is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.