Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Job Code: 532038
Job Title: Tour Pusher (Offshore)
Location: Worldwide International
Contract duration: 12 month - renewable
Saipem is looking for a Tourpusher to work Offshore worldwide on Drillship/Semisubmersible Rig starting in July/August 2019, preferred candidate need to have Drillship or Semisubmersible experience, Cyberchair, Topdrive,etc..
- Assist the Tool Pusher in carrying out the drilling, well completion, work over program by coordinating the crew's activities as well as attending the work organization, ensuring the respect of the operative safety rules
- Hold the proper drilling know-how and IWCF or IADC certification, be fully able to operate on offshore/onshore rig ensuring the well program, rig up, moving between locations and rig down is carried out in a safe, efficient and productive manner according to Saipem Procedures and in line with contractual requirements
- Ensure safe working conditions on the rig site at all times
- Be safety minded during in all works and behaviours, use compulsory protective equipment and ensure the same for subordinates
- Be well-informed about actions, procedures and duties during safety drills and in emergency situations (refer to Emergency Preparedness Action Plan)
- Carry out own duties according to the Emergency Preparedness Action Plan
- Issue Safe Job Analysis before the start-up of non-routine operation or job and ensure completion of risk assessments where required
- Lead the safety meetings of the drilling crew
- Be well-informed about all relevant work and safety procedures issued by Saipem and the Operator, applying them and promoting their implementation
- Promptly report any safety hazard, accident, near-miss accident and non-conformance through proper channels
- Be well-informed about environmental aspect on site, full knowledge of Saipem environmental procedures, applying them and promoting their implementation
- Be responsible to maintain a proper housekeeping on the rig site
- Be well aware of Drilling program supplied by the Client, plan and coordinate activities in accordance. Report promptly any possible technical issue.
- Check and set up the equipment to be used with particular reference to the tools to be run in hole. Check the condition of the equipment after its use and notify any wear, breakage or damage
- Instruct the Drillers in the execution of the drilling activities and supervise the drilling crew in order to ensure activities are carried out in accordance with the program
- Operate the draw work during drilling activities and complex manoeuvres
- Be well-informed about handling and operating safely all drilling related tools and equipment
- Receive handover from the previous shift and verify status of operations and equipment before beginning own shift
- Whenever instructed by superior, check that the activities carried out to prepare, use, control the mud systemare performed in accordance with program and instructions
- Be well-informed about the established well control and drilling operational procedures
- Be well-informed about running and testing of the BOP and how to operate the same and the diverter system
- Carry out BOP tests and drills in accordance with authorities, Client's and Saipem requirements
- Check periodically the efficiency of the safety equipment and devices present on the rig site
- Liaise, when requested, with the Client representatives and provide any information within own area of competence
- Fulfill reporting routines and ensure the same is fulfilled by subordinates
- Assist superior during the rig moving activities by supervising the activity of the drilling crew, coordinating the lifting activities and verifying that the equipment is correctly positioned on the new location and assembled properly
- Be well-informed about all the classification society and authorities rules and regulation applicable to own area of responsibility
- Monitor the stock level of spare parts and consumables for the drilling equipment and notify own superior in case any deficiency is detected
We are one of the global leaders in drilling services, as well as in the engineering, procurement, construction and installation of pipelines and complex projects, onshore and offshore, in the oil & gas market.
We have distinctive competences in operations in harsh environments, remote areas and deepwater.
We provide a full range of services with contracts on an “EPC” and/or “EPCI” (“turn-key” basis) and we have distinctive capabilities and unique assets with highest technological content.
Saipem is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.