Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Job Code: 532037
Job Title: Tool Pusher (Offshore)
Location: Worldwide International
Contract duration: 12 month - renewable
Saipem is looking for a Toolpusher to work Offshore worldwide on Drillship/Semisubmersible Rig starting in July/August 2019, preferred candidate need to have Drillship or Semisubmersible experience, Cyberchair, Topdrive,etc..
- Ensure the safe and efficient performance of drilling, well completion and work over activities in accordance with statutory legislation, client programs, Saipem procedures and contractual requirements
- Hold the proper drilling know-how and IWCF or IADC certification, be fully able to operate on offshore/onshore rig ensuring the well program, rig up, moving between locations and rig down is carried out in a safe, efficient and productive manner according to Saipem Procedures and in line with contractual requirements
- Be responsible for safe working conditions on the rig site at all times
- Participate in the preparation of the Safe Job Analysis before starting-up the non-routine operation or job and ensure completion of risk assessment where required
- Be safety minded during in all works and behaviours, use compulsory protective equipment and ensure the same for subordinates
- Be well-informed about actions, procedures, duties during safety drills and in emergency situations (refer to Emergency Preparedness Action Plan)
- Carry out own duties according to the Emergency Preparedness Action Plan
- Call for/participate to investigations in case of serious incidents
- Lead the safety meetings of the drilling crew
- Be well-informed about all relevant work and safety procedures issued by Saipem and the Operator, applying them and promoting their implementation
- Promptly report any safety hazard, accident, near-miss accident and non-conformance through proper channels
- Be well-informed about environmental aspect on site, full knowledge of Saipem environmental procedures, applying them and promoting their implementation
- Be responsible to maintain a proper housekeeping on the rig site
- Ensure on the job training strategy is fulfilled for subordinates and act as tutor for new personnel
- Instruct the Tour Pusher and/or drillers in the execution of the activities in order to ensure the activities are carried out in accordance to the Client program and seek for any possible performance optimization
- Guarantee the good execution of drilling program supplied by the Client and notify timely any possible technical issue
- Be well aware of Drilling program supplied by the Client, plan and coordinate activities in accordance. Report promptly any possible technical issue.
- Operate the draw work during drilling activities and complex maneuvers and relieve driller when necessary
- Be well-informed about handling/operating safely all drilling related tools/equipment
- Be well-informed about the established well control and drilling operational procedures
- Be well-informed about running/testing of the BOP and how to operate the same and the diverter system
- Check periodically the efficiency of the safety equipment and devices present on the rig site
- Cooperate with the technical engineers to set up a proper maintenance plan for the drilling equipment
- Ensure that the Asset Management Operative System (AMOS) is rigorously implemented, in order to survey, test, maintain all rig machinery/equipment, including Emergency/Safety systems and all Corporate owned/rented equipment which may be operated on/from the rig, in accordance with statutory, class, Flag state, company requirements and standards
- Liaise on behalf of Saipem with the Rig site Client representative on site regarding day by day operations and interpretation of contract for any downtime.
We are one of the global leaders in drilling services, as well as in the engineering, procurement, construction and installation of pipelines and complex projects, onshore and offshore, in the oil & gas market.
We have distinctive competences in operations in harsh environments, remote areas and deepwater.
We provide a full range of services with contracts on an “EPC” and/or “EPCI” (“turn-key” basis) and we have distinctive capabilities and unique assets with highest technological content.
Saipem is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.