Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a Proposal Coordinator for a permanent role, located in North Aberdeenshire.
Reporting to Head of Commercial, working alongside internal and external Business Development as well as the Commercial team. You will support new business opportunities with commercial analysis, pricing, risk assessment and tender preparation, whilst assist in the delivery and implementation of the client strategy, relationships and reporting.
- Proactively support and participate in meetings as requested and document key points.
- Assist with the preparation of technical documentation, for example specs, datasheets, reports etc, when required.
- Manage and maintain active AVL status of organisation with key partners.
- Monitor agreements with key partners and proactively ensure compliance and ensure active status.
- Proactively support proposals team in the analysis and production of the commercial proposals.
- Support proposals process in liaising with other organisational departments to ensure the accurate cost and resource calculations are included in submissions.
- Proactively assist in building and accurate commercial models to support the proposal production process.
- Contribute to critical analysis of review process for proposals to ensure high quality of technical and commercial submissions.
- Proactively monitor and assess market conditions and provide recommendations for potential opportunities and improvements for company in key markets.
- In conjunction with commercial team and S&M Executive proactively promote company to external stakeholders and maintain good relationships.
- Provide administrative support to the department when required.
- Carry out work according to Departmental priorities.
- Undertake any other duties as required.
- Degree qualified in law or business discipline and/or relevant experience in business or commercial/contracts.
- Previous experience in the ability to lead within the scope of the role and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to provide continuous professional commercial support across all levels of the business as well as with technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrates excellent commercial acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strategic thinking and ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrate an expert level of knowledge of commercial models, potential risks and industry developments as well as be familiar with support to successful new business tendering.
- Experience of proposals management.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written communication skills.
- Oil and gas industry experience.
- Good IT skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, able to use own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Meticulous attention to detail.