Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Zhuhai, Guangdong, China
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Detail schedule Production Orders taking into account plant requirements such as capacities (e.g. Batch sizes, resource capacities) and structure (e.g. Manifold).
- Agree production schedule with relevant stakeholders (e.g. Production execution, materials scheduler, supply planner) and publish ready for the production orders to be released.
- Monitor and take action when Production Orders become overdue (DQI)
- Attend daily meetings to review performance and record issues that will impact PSA and agree next 3 days locked schedule.
- Maintains regular communication with materials scheduler and production execution to ensure mutual requirements are discussed and met
- Proactively support other requirements from key stakeholder and planning team members
- Maintains and management production master data (e.g. BoMs, Routings, Production versions)
- Is aware of component changes and manages the production master data for these component changes (e.g. BoMs and Production Versions) in close communication with materials planner and supply planners.
- Understands their impact on Production Schedule Adherence (PSA) by accurately and timely maintaining scheduled dates in the Production Orders
- Provides input for root cause analysis of failed PSA and OTIF within own area of control
- Proactively monitor and review adherence to standards in production routings and update relevant production master data (Routing, Work Center definition, shift patterns) as required.
- FN costing management (include filling bom/routing/PV)
Shell's story in China dates back more than 100 years. At Shell China we will make sure that your ideas will travel. All of Shell's core businesses are now represented in China. We need world-class candidates to continue our drive to innovate and answer the world's energy needs in socially and environmentally responsible ways.
- Team work spirit
- Logical thinking
- Data sensitivity
- Problem solving skill
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video