Skills: Financial Analyst
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further.... We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
• About Nabors
Nabors Industries owns and operates one of the world's largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a provider of offshore drilling rigs in the United States and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools, and innovative technologies for its own rig fleet and those of third parties. Leveraging our advance drilling automation capabilities, Nabors' highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
• Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in Alaska, North Dakota, North East, Wyoming, East/South/and West Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified Senior Financial Analyst.
Assist the NDS Accounting Supervisor to provide timely and accurate financial results/analysis for the Global NDS businesses. Ensure transactions are recorded in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and Company's policies and procedures.
• Perform monthly/quarterly close process ensuring all entries are accurate and processed timely for assigned areas
• Provide accurate and timely financial statements and reports to management
• Complete analysis/reconciliations of income statement and balance sheet accounts and investigate deviations and trends
• Drive continuous improvement in the group and implement efficient and effective procedures; correctly document all processes
• Provide support the Operations team for accounting/financial issues and questions
• Support interim and yearend audit and provide assistance to auditors
• Participate in the forecast/budget process, as needed; challenge planning assumptions and
• financial outputs
• Assumes other duties and responsibilities as required by Controller and Assistant Controller
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience across following areas: Accounting close process, Financial reporting, Audit, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
• Strong analytical skills and accounting technical knowledge
• Advanced skills in MS Excel; working knowledge of accounting systems and MS Access
• Must be extremely organized, detail oriented, able to multi task, and prioritize multiple projects
• Proven ability to work under pressure and make effective decisions
• Commitment to complete work within established time parameters and flexible enough to meet special project deadlines as required.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
• CPA preferred; MBA a plus
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
• Up to 5% travel time required
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs
Nabors is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.