Louisiana, United States
Louisiana, United States
Skills: Maintenance Technician, Mechanic
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
ES&H Production Group is an affiliate and a division of ES&H (Environmental Safety and Health Consulting Services). Specifically, it is an oilfield labor and consulting company offering high quality services. We consider ourselves partners with our customers, our employees, our community, and our environment. We strive for growth and profitability without compromising the relationships and values that we hold dear. ES&H Production Group provides offshore and inland production personnel (operators, mechanics, electricians, and consultants) throughout the United States. Our customers include processors, pipelines, and both offshore and inland oil and gas producers.
Currently, we are looking to hire for an Production Offshore Field Mechanic position in various fields throughout the Gulf of Mexico.
- Responsible for the servicing of oilfield equipment including dismantling, repairing, and assembling.
- Work is outdoors and can be physically demanding and in all types of weather conditions.
- Required travel to well site locations and assists in servicing/ troubleshooting performance problems associated with mechanical issues.
- Ability to work independently with no or minimal supervision and ability to deal with customers as required relating to servicing of equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to safely operate required equipment associate with position.
- Compliance with safety regulations and company policies.
- 14 / 14 schedule 40/44 OT working at various fields throughout the Gulf of Mexico
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work overtime, weekends as workload requires.
- Must be able to work in all climatic conditions, confined areas, and spaces
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- CAT 3516's and older Waukesha experience preferred
- Compressors, saltwater pumps and generators knowledge critical.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid state driver's license required.
- 2 years as a heavy/industrial mechanic required.
- 2-3 years' experience as a production field mechanic preferred.
- Prefer prior experience as a service industrial mechanic.
- Please list any certifications, OEM manufacture training and safety certs listed on resume