World leader in gases, technologies and services for chemical and Oil&Gas Industry. Client is present in 80 countries with approximately 65.000 employees and serves more than 3 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company's activities. The company ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly. Senior Engineer and Lead for Complex Rotating (Compressors) Equipment Number of vacancies:
1 Senior Engineer; 1 Lead EngineerPlace of work:
Krakow, Poland plus business trips Key responsibilities:
Reporting line & localisation:
- Independent coordination of the project execution, including preparation of technical inquiries, technical bid analysis, technical orders and vendor documents review,
- Cooperation with other disciplines (instrumentation, civil and piping), while executing the project,
- Performing of technical inspections at manufacturer ´s workshop,
- Supervision for installation and commissioning at site,
- Preparation and support for offers.
Competencies and Profile:
- Senior Engineer reports directly to the Team Manager, Mechanical Equipment
- This role is located in Krakow - Poland and might require business trips to other engineering centers.
Our Client offer:
- Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering (preferred Mechanical Engineering / Rotating Equipment),
- 5 year experience of project execution of complex rotating equipment,
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position (at machine manufacturer, engineering office or in a chemical / petrochemical plant),
- Detailed knowledge of pump, steam turbine, reciprocating and turbo compressor design,
- Detailed knowledge of codes and standards for machines (e.g. API, ISO),
- Good communication skills in Polish and English language,
- Very good English skills - C1
- Very good computer skills,
- Multicultural attitude,
- Willingness to travel and to work for some time abroad,
- Team work ability, regularity and accurateness.
- Interesting, challenging position in an international company,
- Work in a multicultural team,
- Training and opportunities to develop,
- Possibility of changing position, department, gaining new knowledge and experience,
- Attractive compensation and benefits package,
- Possibility to purchase company shares on preferential terms,
- Private healthcare and MultiSport card.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.