Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment, HR - Trainer / Instructor
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Raeburn Group are looking for an HR Business Partner to join our client, an Oil & Gas service company. This is a maternity cover position based in Aberdeen.
Working across all aspects of the functions remit, the HRBP is responsible for the implementation and success of HR policies and initiatives.
Your tasks will include:
- Providing support and direction to employees and supervisors in respective business areas to allow the business to best utilise its employees contributions. Specifically, this will be in the areas of recruitment, talent development, performance management, pay & benefits and employee relations issues.
- Providing advice and guidance on matters such as policy interpretation and application, employment law, employee relations, organisational design, performance issues, leadership, management practices and information on the use of relevant support service providers.
- Participating in the development and improvement of people related practices, processes and policies in order to maximise operational effectiveness.
- Coach and mentor team members and line managers
To be considered for this opportunity, you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong generalist HR experience
- Degree qualified in Business/HR or related qualification
- CIPD or specific Human Resources accreditation
- Oil & Gas HR experience dealing with an offshore workforce
- Ability to multitask prioritise and ensuring that all deadlines are met
Only those with the Right to Work in the UK should apply. Raeburn do not have the ability to provide visa sponsorship, therefore current valid ability to work in the UK is required.
Established in 1981, Raeburn has more than 34 years’ experience supporting our clients in the UK and international Oil & Gas and Petro-Chemical Industries.
Raeburn is built upon a solid foundation of experience and genuine hands on appreciation of our client’s project and operational developments - from the very first generation of UKCS offshore platforms to onshore refineries, tension leg platforms, pipeline and subsea completions, deep water projects, FPSO developments and de-commissioning projects, Raeburn have effectively supported our clients at all stages of their UKCS and international upstream and downstream projects and operational requirements with qualified and experienced multi-disciplined personnel.
Our combined knowledge of worldwide Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical projects both onshore and offshore, operations and standards, our unmatched professional technical and commercial recruitment experience, pay-rolling services, access to one of the world’s largest Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical specific databases, and our proven experience in the fields of international Visa, Work Permits, Payroll and Taxation management, ensures that Raeburn are best placed to support our clients with their recruitment needs, and provide support and advice on industry related matters.
Raeburn are fully committed to supporting our clients with all their recruitment and on-boarding requirements, and have the scalable structure, experience and dedication to provide a high quality, unrivalled and professional services enhancing efficiency and adding value to our clients’ businesses.
Raeburn have an outstanding track record of delivery for the Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical industry’s major operators, service companies and contractors at all stages of their developments both in the UK and internationally. We are aware of the ever changing recruitment market and the need to ensure we are pro-active in the delivery of recruitment services provided to our clients, specifically in terms of legislation, technology and contractual demands.
Raeburn’s growing success is built upon our knowledge and expertise within the Oil & Gas and Petro-Chemical industries delivering the very highest of standards and reliability in sourcing the very best talent available in the market. Raeburn’s management and our teams of dedicated recruitment professionals are committed entirely to delivery and support for our clients now and in the future.