Skills: HSE Auditing
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Doha, Doha, Qatar
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Scope of Work
This position is situated under HSE-Q Department and will be reporting to the Head of Quality.
The job owner will:
· Promotes and communicates the structure and principles of the Company Management System within NOC.
· Defines and reviews the rules for drafting CMS documents and associated templates.
· Ensures that the yearly program follows management objectives and recommendations.
· Monitors the progress of each entity for the development of their CMS documents and provides assistance where required.
· Producing high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience
· Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success
· Reports on the progress of the CMS to the NOC Management Committee, ensuring that CMS implementation is reviewed regularly.
· Proposes process KPIs to management and monitors progress, ensuring associated follow-up actions if needed.
· Ensures the continuous improvement of the process in line with ISO 9001 requirements, and challenge NOC entities to improve the quality of the CMS documents.
· Sets up and promotes the use of Deviation Requests to the CMS documents.
· Monitors the progress of each entity for the Deviation Requests process.
· Participates in internal quality audits as required.
· Engineering degree with knowledge of quality and continuous improvement processes
· At least 10 years of experience in Oil & Gas or 5 years in a CMS-related similar position.
· Working knowledge on ISO 9001.
· Able to work in a transverse organization, to communicate complex issues clearly and to provide leadership on CMS development and improvement issues
· Experience in knowledge management
· Writing skill
· Good IT competencies.